There’s so much misinformation being spread about pre & postnatal exercise, and today on the podcast, Fitness Specialist Becca Donatell is here to set the record straight.
After her own experiences with pregnancy and postpartum, she created a pregnancy-safe strength training program and a postpartum exercise guide teaching women how to rebuild from the inside out. Tune in to hear how moving during pregnancy and postpartum is one of the best things we can do for our changing bodies, our mental health, and our growing baby.
Three things you’ll learn in this episode:
- Common misconceptions about pre & postnatal exercise
- How to strengthen our pelvic floor (and why it’s so important)
- How bounce-back culture can be toxic and ways to shift our mindset around health.
To connect with Becca, head to:
- Website: Becca Donatell Fitness
- Instagram: @beccadonatell
- Becca’s Exercise Guides
“Your body just did something so amazing. And it took nine months to grow a child. I think that bounce-back culture is putting unrealistic pressure on women. And I would really love to see women not put these unrealistic expectations on their bodies.” – Becca Donatell
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment