Wait, isn’t play for kids, not adults? Heck no! Play is actually one of the most effective ways to regulate your nervous system.
Play is any experience where you’re connected with your authentic self & your inner child in the present moment and spontaneity and curiosity take over.
It’s when you see the world through a lens of child-like wonder and your actions stem from a deep place of joy rather than a place of seeking approval.
So, when was the last time you had a dance party by yourself? Or let yourself create? Maybe even color outside the lines?
Enter Play & Mindset Coach, Kara Latta. Kara is the Founder and Chief Fun Officer of The Playful Warrior, a brand that reconnects humans back to their inherent nature and playfulness. Listen in as Kara guides us on a journey of reconnecting with our authentic, playful selves!
Three things you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to invite more confidence, fun and play into your life
- How play can help you overcome perfectionism, fear of judgment
- How to get out of that way-too-serious state and in touch with your authentic, playful spirit
To connect with Kara, head to:
- Instagram: @theplayfulwarrior
- Website: www.theplayfulwarrior.com
- Free EFT tapping for less perfectionism and more play
“With play, we start welcoming our own unique self-expression, allowing ourselves to express. That’s how you build self-trust. We’re starting to trust our own intuition, our own nudges of what feels good as opposed to what someone else has been telling us. We’re learning to validate ourselves and our inner child as opposed to needing validation from other people. So, every time we are playing, we are building self-trust.” – Kara Latta