How many times have you made the commitment to your health? You plan to exercise and eat better and then life comes along and it all kinda fizzles out.
While it happens to the best of us, a few mindset shifts can really help create a more sustainable, grace-based path to health.
Join me and guest, Robin Rhine McDonald, in today’s episode as we discuss the importance of ditching chronic dieting for holistic health and wellness and how we can model healthy habits for our children.
Robin is a Holistic Health Coach passionate about using integrative nutrition to help us mamas develop the energy and vitality to live out our unique God-given calling.
Three things you’ll learn in this episode:
- Simple hacks to help us reach our health & nutrition goals
- Small steps moms can take toward well-being that will make a huge difference
- How grace and self-compassion can help us move forward after setbacks
To connect with Robin, head to:
- Instagram: @robin_rhinemcd
- Website: madewellhealth.com
- The Sustainable Health Transformation Program
“Something is always better than nothing, even if it seems insignificant. It is significant because it keeps you on track and focused on your goal.” – Robin Rhine McDonald
Have a question you’d love Michelle to answer on the podcast? “Ask Michelle a Question.” Click this link, record your message, hit send, and I’ll answer it in a future episode!