Have you ever looked around your house or car and asked yourself “where did all this clutter come from?!”
Your nervous system thrives in an orderly environment. So it makes sense that tripping over stuff at every turn can make us feel overwhelmed and cranky.
And it’s not just physical stuff that feels cluttered. Sometimes all the stuff going on in our minds feels just as chaotic.
In today’s episode, Emily McDermott of Moms Overcoming Overwhelm, teaches us how to create space in our homes and minds. It’s time to declutter, and Emily can help fit that into your busy life.
Join us as Emily shares practical steps for embracing simplicity and decluttering our homes, heads, and hearts.
Three things you’ll learn in this episode:
- How clutter affects nervous system regulation
- How to simplify your life to align with your spiritual well-being
- Where to start the decluttering process so your don’t get overwhelmed
To connect with Emily, head to:
- Instagram: @simplebyemmy
- Website: www.simplebyemmy.com
- Emily’s Facebook Group Moms Overcoming Overwhelm Podcast
Have a question you’d love Michelle to answer on the podcast? “Ask Michelle a Question.” Click this link, record your message, hit send, and I’ll answer it in a future episode!