It’s that time of year again where everyone’s talking about goals.
I love goal setting, don’t get me wrong. But I’ve noticed that oftentimes, goal setting is tied to a whole lot of “shoulds”. We think we should be exercising more, so we set a goal around it. We think we should be more productive, so we set a goal around it.
When’s the last time that you set goals that truly lit up your soul?
Join our conversation with Kate House, host of The Live By Design Podcast. Kate specializes in coaching women towards personal growth and has a blueprint designed to get your dreams off the ground.
If you’re ready to bridge the gap between your vision and reality, this is the episode for you. Through intention setting, reflection, and dream casting, Kate teaches us how to identify our big-picture desires that will guide our next steps.
Three things you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to set your own personal goals with soul
- The step-by-step plan to bring these goals to fruition and find joy in the day-to-day
- How to trade in all-or-nothing thinking and perfectionism for a growth mindset
To connect with Kate, head to:
- Instagram: @mskatehouse
- Website: www.mskatehouse.com
- Podcast Summit: The Empowered Self Summit All Access Pass (Using the link, enter coupon code “house” for $97 off, making the offer free.)
Have a question you’d love Michelle to answer on the podcast? “Ask Michelle a Question.” Click this link, record your message, hit send, and I’ll answer it in a future episode!